Wednesday, June 26, 2013

No Fear!


I love the way my face looks ridiculous before pressing play, lol.

Bible Verse of the Day!
Isaiah 41:10
"So do not FEAR, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

I strongly encourage you to write this first down or print it out and tape it up somewhere in your house. In my house, I have random scriptures taped up everywhere because I want them to be in stored in my heart. I also want my children and husband to know them as well. So....put it up!! :)

Exercise: Walked ALMOST 3 miles. I chickened out walking in a thunderstorm in the dark. That's just too much for me, lol.

Here's what I have for the 3 Day Diet or the Military Diet. Whatever you want to call it.

If you go to www.themilitarydiet.com you can find the meal plan and all the substitutions. I have only substituted out the cottage cheese (YUCK!!!). I also don't drink diet pop when it says to. I just drink water. I was addicted to Diet pop, I don't want to go back. I want to try to stick as closely to the list as possible. I also REALLY hate the unsweetened tea. Gag me! If you want to try it, check it out and let me know what you're results are, but I think this girl is going to stick to portion control and exercising. YUCK!

Keep working!
Tabi

"Boldness has power!"

No comments:

Post a Comment