Friday, June 28, 2013

Friday - Weigh IN!

Just got back from weighing in!!!
No video today, because all the info is below!

My last weigh in, I weighed 182.6 and that was on 6/14. I kind of lost track of my diet and gained about 5 lbs over the 2 weeks that I didn't have accountability. When I started the 3 day diet, I was up almost 5!

With the 3 day diet (and exercise), I was able to lose 9 lbs!
Hated the diet, loved the results!

So.... drumroll please! My weight this morning was 178.0! That's a 4.6 lb loss!

Now on to the measurements!

B: 43.5"    (-.5)
UB: 35"    (-1.5)
W: 41.5"   (-1.5)
H: 40.5"    (-2)
L: 23.5"     (.5")
A: 14"       (-0)

I'd say that's pretty good for a 3 day diet!

This evening I am going on a date!! Yep that's right, I have the most handsome 5 year old taking me out to dinner. He will do everything from hold the door, pray over the meal, pay for the meal and hold my hand. (Although I think he is almost over this part. It's not cool to hold your mom's hand, lol). We do this once or twice a year so that Tyler will be the most perfect gentleman and will know how a girl is supposed to be treated. This goes for the girls as well. Dustin is beginning to take the girls out one on one and will show them how they should EXPECT to be treated on a date. I want my children to value relationships and have respect for their significant other. The only way to do that is to lead by example.

Proverbs 22:6 says:
"Start off children in the way they should go and when they are old they will not depart from it."

As parents, it's our responsibility to not only build them in their faith, but to be examples. We need to lead by example. If we want our boys to respect women, then they need to see their father respect their mother. AND they need to practice! A boy's first love is his mother, why not teach him to respect women by practicing with her! And I am not going to lie, my dates with Tyler are some of my favorite memories! And let's not forget, it's one on one time and if you know Tyler.... he LIVES for that!

I will try to post a picture on our date and update everyone when we get home tonight! :)

BTW: This is my cheat day! I am sooooo excited to be going out to dinner tonight!! Yay for lots of carbs!!! (That I will almost certainly regret in the morning!)

Have a fantabulous day!
Tabi

No comments:

Post a Comment