Thursday, June 27, 2013

God will never give you more than you can handle!


BAHAHAHA! Love where the camera randomly decides to pause my face! :)

Bible Verse:
I Corinthians 10:13
No test or temptation that comes your way is beyond the course of what others have had to face. All you need to remember is that God will never let you down; he’ll never let you be pushed past your limit; he’ll always be there to help you come through it.

Something that I didn't say in the video is that this verse can be about temptation too! God isn't going to tempt us. And he won't let us be tempted with more than we can handle. That means GOD believes in us! He knows that we have the strength and willpower to turn that doughnut away! We just have to believe in ourselves as much as he does!

I am super excited to weigh in and take measurements tomorrow! I am hoping for a big change, but will be happy with any change! 

Everyone have a fantabulous evening!
Tabi

No comments:

Post a Comment