Friday, July 5, 2013

Walking the Walk - Friday Weigh-In




Bible Verse:
1 Corinthians 9:27
"I discipline my body like an athlete, training it to do what it should. Otherwise, I fear that after preaching to others I myself might be disqualified."

This scripture fits perfectly into my life right now. It's a self-checker. I want to make sure that I am "walking the walk". What I say to you and show you in these blogs.... I HAVE to be doing myself. If I'm going to do this, I need to follow through and prove myself valid.

This verse applies to every aspect of our lives; our spiritual walk, our families, our jobs. With everything we do, we need to show God's love and be following his path. How can we expect others to follow God if we can't do it ourselves?! Practicing what we preach is key!! If we aren't...it's one of the quickest turn offs to unbelievers!! And we definitely don't want to be responsible for turning someone away from God's love!

Weigh In - 178 (-0 lbs lost)

Measurements:
B: 43" (-.5")
UB: 35.5"
W: 40.5" (-1")
H: 39.6" (-.9")
L: 22.8" (-.7")
A: 14"


Hugs,
Tabi




No comments:

Post a Comment