Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Self-Doubt




Hey everyone!
If you don't get a chance to watch the videos, I want to make sure that you are still getting the scriptures of MY day.

Yesterday I was a huge debbie downer. I felt like I hadn't progressed at all and that the changes in my body weren't happening fast enough. I actually sat down and typed a blog for yesterday, but it disappeared about the time I was ready to post it. Angry and frustrated, I didn't even try again. I think God may have been trying to tell me something!!! Don't be so negative and if I have a problem, take it to him. You guys don't need to hear my negativity rants!!

Here's the scripture that helped me through yesterday!
2 Timothy 1:7
"For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love and self-discipline."

Anything is possible with God and if we have enough determination and self-discipline, we can reach our goals!!

Today's scripture:
Ephesians 2:10 (NLT - because I love that it uses the word MASTERPIECE!!)
"For we are God's MASTERPIECE. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago."

How awesome to think we are his MASTERPIECE!! That means everything about you was specifically designed just for you, by God himself!! And we all know that God doesn't make mistakes. So although I am fighting this weight battle, I will honor and glorify him THROUGH it.

BTW: Starting a monthly mileage goal, that will increase each month.
JULY - 75 miles

And....download My Fitness Pal (app). Great calorie counter. Keeps track of everything!!

Have a fabulous 4th of July!!!
Tabi

No comments:

Post a Comment